Saturday, November 5, 2011

Yao-chang + Shih-han's wedding Highlights | Ann Arbor, MI




Yao-chang + Shih-han [Highlights] from Five Sixteen Cinema on Vimeo



Ok, so I have to say...this wedding was one of my favorites of the year! Yao-chang and Shih-han were such an awesome couple to work with. I think I literally had a smile on my face the entire day! Ok, except for the 5 minutes we got poured on and thought our equipment may get ruined... but even that couldn't ruin the day. With such a great wedding party, super friendly, easygoing couple, some sweet 80's/90's music, the BEST food we have had a at venue (props to the Michigan League), my mouth is watering just thinking about how good it was, and a "mostly" gorgeous day... how could it not be an instant favorite? ;-) Take a look at their film and see for yourself.

Photography: Toole Art Photography (awesome husband & wife team... check them out!)
Ceremony: Matthaei Botanical Gardens
Venue: The Michigan Leauge
DJ: "DJ Del" Del Villarreal

Song is "Without You" by Ben Rector. Licensed through The Music Bed!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL... You have such a HAPPY profession... I so enjoy the talent God has given you... May He continue to BLESS you in whatever you do... I love you... <3 "G"

    ReplyDelete